The one thing that differentiates Apex Legends from other Battle Royale games is the choice to choose from various characters. Each and every character has three unique abilities that you can use to win the combats. In today’s post, we will learn more about the Apex Legends Characters. We will tell you the abilities, uses, and playing techniques of each Apex Legends Character in detail. So, without any further ado, let’s start with our Apex Legends Character Guide.
Characters in Apex Legends
There are 8 characters to choose from in the Apex Legends game. The names of these characters are:
- BloodHound: A true tactician.
- Bangalore: An attack character with great offensive abilities.
- Wraith: A multipurpose character usually used for offense.
- PathFinder: A support character.
- Mirage (Unlockable): Master of the art of deceiving.
- Caustic (Unlockable): A defensive character, known for trapping the enemies in his toxic trap.
- Gibraltar: Similar to Caustic but with different abilities.
- Lifeline: A supporting character who is always there for helping the teammates.
Each character has a different set of abilities and powers that separate them from other characters. Let’s look at the abilities of each and every character.
Apex Legends Character Abilities
- Passive Ability: Double time – Runs faster when spotted or attacked by the enemy.
- Tactical Ability: Smoke Launcher – Sends a smoke canister projectile which explodes and creates a smoke screen.
- Ultimate Ability: Rolling Thunder – Calls an airstrike in the targeted area.
- Passive Ability: Voices from the Void – You get a warning whenever an enemy marks your location.
- Tactical Ability: Into the Void – Allows you to vanish from a location and appear in any other location.
- Ultimate Ability: Dimensional Rift – Allows you to make a portal in space through which you and your teammates can travel long distances instantly.
- Passive Ability: Combat Medic – Protective shield while reviving the teammate.
- Tactical Ability: DOC Heal Drone – A heal drone that can be used by teammates to gain health.
- Ultimate Ability: Care Package – A care package containing quality defense equipment can be called at the desired location.
- Passive Ability: Tracker – Reveals the footstep of the enemies that were at the location, time of death, etc.
- Tactical Ability: Eye of the Allfather: Reveals the location of the enemy hiding in your location.
- Ultimate Ability: Beast of the hunt – Increased movement speed, ability to see hidden enemies, etc.
- Passive Ability: Gun Shield – A shield protects you while you are aiming down the sight.
- Tactical Ability: Dome of Protection – Creates a dome that blocks enemy bullets for 15 seconds.
- Ultimate Ability: Defensive Bombardment – Calls a mortar strike on the desired location.
- Passive Ability: Encore – A decoy spawns as soon as he gets knocked down.
- Tactical Ability: Psyche Out – Creates a decoy to confuse the enemy. When enemies shoot on the decoy their position is revealed.
- Ultimate Ability: Vanishing Act – Drops multiple decoys and gets cloaked temporarily.
- Passive Ability: Insider Knowledge – Reveals the next ring location by scanning nearby beacons.
- Tactical Ability: Grappling Hook – Shoots a grappling hook that can be used to move quickly vertically and horizontally.
- Ultimate Ability: Zipline Gun – Creates a Zipline to the desired location. This Zipline can be used by teammates to escape combat or simply move to a location quickly.
So, that’s it for our Apex Legends Character guide. Mastering any character in this game is going to take some time and practice. So, keep practicing. Play more and enjoy more. Stay tuned for more such posts on Apex Legends. Thanks for reading.